MathTango is a groundbreaking app that makes learning addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division truly fun for kids aged 5-10!
Kids will learn more and learn faster with a unique, classroom-tested combination of math puzzles (incorporating modern techniques that make math easier and more intuitive) and classic “world-building” activities found in games.
Kids will progress through dozens of math lessons as they earn monsters and robots, complete missions, build out two fantastic worlds, and discover even more fun and surprises along the way. While they’re having great fun, you’ll know they’re learning!
Some additional details on the app:
- Kids will play 500+ addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division puzzles covering 40+ math levels and reviews, followed by a free play mode with more math puzzles for lesson reinforcement and advanced play.
- Addition and subtraction lessons include 5 unique puzzle types that cover: adding single digit numbers; adding doubles; adding near doubles; making 10 to add 9; subtracting single digit numbers, and subtracting single digit numbers from double digit numbers.
- Multiplication and division lessons include 7 different puzzle types that cover multiplying with factors of 0 through 10 and dividing by 1 through 10.
- Gameplay is structured around two worlds: Island mode (addition and subtractions) and Starbase mode (multiplication and division). Each world involves an ever growing number of missions that must be completed to earn unique characters, and dozens of in-game items to customize the worlds.
- Player hints and tips make each math lesson very clear to understand.
- MathTango is a completely original app conceived, developed, and tested by a passionate team of 5 parents at Originator.
Have a problem or suggestion?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.